Saturday 2 November 2013

Jolly Christmas!

Hey!

It's Beverley here with another little JOLLY Christmas card to share & also remind you all about my upcoming demo & class at The Paperlane on Saturday 9th November! There are a few places left on the class so be sure to book with Caz to secure yours.

Anyway, I made this little card to share with you all...




Yup, I've inked up Jolly Santa from Jolly Christmas and had fun with a little paper piecing. I rarely use patterned paper in my cards even though I have a HUGE stack of lovely papers! I decided to use a patterned paper from Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday. Along with using the paper for Santa I decided to add a strip down either side of the white panel he is stamped on.




I added a sentiment also from the Jolly Christmas set to a banner & some glitter to add a little sparkle & finish things off.  Paper piecing is just one of the techniques we will be doing in the class on Saturday, it's so much fun and can add a totally different look to your projects.

Thanks for stopping by today & I hope to see you on Saturday ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!