Wednesday 6 November 2013

FAVES Times Two!

Hey!



I'm back this morning to share a card using 2 of my favourite stamp sets from the Uniko Studio October Release & 2 of my favourite colours for Christmas cards...




I started out by revisiting a layout I've used recently on this card I shared HERE, I just elongated it to a 14 x 10.5 cm card. The colours I've used and more specifically the inks are the new line of VersaMagic Inks that Caz has in the shop. They stamp wonderfully and so vibrant don't you think? 




This was a super quick card to make, another to add to the mass produceable list, if required! I added some rhinestones to the snowflakes, but to make it mail friendly a bit of glitter would look just as pretty.

DON'T FORGET I will be at The Paperlane on Saturday 9th November 10 am - 2 pm FREE Demo & also there are a couple of places left in the class 2 pm - 5 pm!  I'd love to see you! 

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Hawaiian Shores. Red from stash
Ink: VersaMagic Turquoise Gem & Red Magic. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!