Sunday 18 March 2012

Cute Bella

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's in the UK!

A while back I bought this cute Wild Rose Studio Bella stamp from The Paperlane & hadn't found time to ink & colour her in! So I found some time yesterday to make this card ...




Looks like I NEED a lot more practice with my Copic markers!! I kept the card really CAS as to not take the focus off the lovely image. 




Hope you all have a lovely day & if you likey Bella why not pop down to The Paperlane shop to buy one! LOL! Caz has lots of other cute Bella stamps along with papers & other crafty goodies!! 

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Beverley...this is so lovely !! Its just perfect !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!