Tuesday 13 December 2011

Exciting NEW Workshop to kick of 2012!

Hello Everyone!

The Paperlane has some more exciting news to share! On the 21st January 2012 there is a NEW workshop scheduled. 

This workshop will be run by me Bev the new girl on the DT! As you have seen from my samples for The Paperlane Challenges my style is VERY different from the other wonderful DT members! 

So, how about spending a few hours with me at this workshop creating & learning some new paper crafting tips & techniques! 

Here is a little peek at what the project is .... 



In the workshop you will learn tips & techniques to creating CAS (Clean & Simple) cards and we will create a trio of CAS cards and a little box to keep them in! 

Already a CAS style crafter? How about learning some NEW or refreshing on some well loved paper crafting techniques!

I do hope you can join me on the 21st January, it'll be fun! Check out the Classes tab at the top of the blog for more information on booking the workshop! 

Bye for now! 
Beverley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!