Friday 22 April 2011

The Crafty Cuppa Club!

Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying the new blog, Thanks so much Kerry! (Maureen lots of new, exciting posts to view !)
Today I want to tell you about Tuesday evenings. "The Crafty Cuppa Club!"
Its a totally free chance to get together with other crafters, cardmakers, scapbookers, knitters, crochet, etc etc. Anything; its doesnt matter what craft you do! 5pm to 7pm every Tuesday.  No need to book or stay for the whole 2 hours, just pop in, the kettle will be on and if you are stuck on a project or just need some inspiration, i will be here to help.
Come on! Bring your knitting, your scrapbooks etc.  Swap patterns and ideas, or just relax, have a natter and a cuppa!
I'm looking forward to seeing you!
Caz xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I think you are trying to get me to move to Northallerton!! All of these things going on! Lol! Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of your club. Next time Helen and I are down your way we will come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!